RustEZ Awesome Player Award

Aurora

--- RustEZ Awesome Player Award Nomination Form ---

Nominee's IGN: silver196543
Your IGN: Ariser / Arise The Grinch
Server & Region: US Scourge

Silver is a great member of this server. Always willing to help even if its at detrament to him and doesnt expect items in return actually doesnt take payment most times.

• Love 3

Nominee's IGN: AlexaNightFire / AlexaMeowyChristmas
Your IGN: Ariser

Alexa is a great fucking admin. No matter what the problem is or what the situation shes put in she handles it well. Even if she cant get to you immediately she communicates and lets you know that she heard your concern and doesn't forget. Not only is she good at being an admin, shes a great friendly player on the server aswell. She isnt always working and most of the time im on shes just chatting with people, being a extreamly nice person in chat and helping where she can. I joke with her all the time and she is all around a great person. And alexa is not the only admin on this server that is more of a friend than an admin but i feel like she is the main one as i see her on all the time and even when shes not in game shes reading chat logs and kicking people that are acting up. we like to joke that she always has 1 eye on us weather shes on or not. Really happy with this server and where its progressing and i do not think it would be as successful without alexa and the great admin team behind US Scourage and all the admins on the Rust EZ servers. 

• Love 3

Nominee's IGN:WooKiE_MaN
Your IGN: WastelanderAbe
Server & Region: AU Scouge

Tell us why this player deserves to be nominated for the RustEZ Awesome Player Award (100-300 words)

Wookie runs that shop which isjust so friggrn good and helps with the game having it. Wookie puts bags down so we can TP there and its like a social Hub for folk to  together.

Gives more than they get.

• Love 2

• Staff

Nominee's IGN: Majin

Your IGN: Death

Server & Region: Dev Server

I cannot think of anyone better for this reward. A true friend who will spend 48 hours straight playing conan to pimp out your castle, and helping you stage 100 naked dancers in front of @MackFrost's bed so he'd have a surprise when he came back. Someone who once was left alone with an admin in voice chat for 10 minutes and had them questioning their very existence afterwards.

From getting tennis elbow running the cash register on gas station simulator, to spending countless hours slowly fabricating a meme to get a couple seconds of laughter out of someone, majin is by far the most awesome player this community has. Also unrelated in the top 10 guys I'd sleep with if I were gay, just barely out pacing Keanu Reeves.

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

Nominee's IGN: BravoBeard / Northstarz
Your IGN: Prophyt
Server & Region: US Pure

Seriously, Bravo is the best dude in the game.  Never stops assisting people, I'm not sure how he finds the time to fill his mini's gas tank, or make the lgf to do so!  He will fly you anywhere for a literal song, while talking to you in the most calming tones you can imagine.  I can't imagine US Pure without the guy.

Can we vote for admins, too?  Let's talk North.
North was my first contact with an admin on Rust.  Like, ever.  Some griefers had pushed my 4mod out of my base into the water, and not only did she get the car back on land she felt so bad about how they trashed the place she tossed us a couple of things to help out.
I later found out that what she gave us was from her own stock, not from some magic admin grab-bag.
Every contact with North has been a great experience.  

• Love 2

Nominee's IGN: sharla.windrider
Your IGN: Anonymous

Sharla is one of the kindest, friendliest, and most helpful people I have ever met in my entire life, in and out of Rust. Her caring and selfless nature, paired with a good sense of humour, is absolutely magnetizing. She has dedicated an incredible amount of her own time, both in Rust and in Discord, to helping other players with the game, with electricity, and even with real-life issues. 

When she is in-game, she is always willing at a moment’s notice to drop absolutely EVERYTHING to try to help a player, be it with a tricky electrical solution, or just to help someone that needs it. She will donate selflessly her time, materials, and items whenever someone asks or needs it. She is also very supportive and fun— always willing to check out player’s builds and projects.

A very personal story of her impact is one night, when I was having an incredibly difficult time in my real life, she picked up on it, and took such good care of me. I had wandered to her base, confused, drunk, and with an empty inventory, and she clothed and fed me, and distracted me for a few hours with random shenanigans to cheer me up. I am so very thankful for what she did for me that night.

She is an incredibly busy person due to her job, so while she might not play much anymore, she is still often active in Discord, helping players whenever she can. I have seen her there, time after time, walking players through electricity. I have seen her dedicate hours of time to helping random strangers figure out technical computer issues. Her loving nature is so very special and I consider myself blessed to have met this unique and generous individual.

• Love 3

• Aurora unpinned this topic