Unjust Ban for admin disrespect. 3 days

Was talking in chat in which Cayia said this is a warning to some heated talking in chat.

In which i had already typed out Oh nooooo to a previous comment someone made.

Not sure what the disrespect was.

this is a questionable ban and I feel Spliff Or Death needs to review the "new" admins on US Scourge for Questionable Admining When it seems their tempers get the best of them.

Thanks

• Like 5

Thank you for appealing.

Based on your previous history of player disrespect that we do have noted, the ban will not be lifted prior to the 3 days it is active for. I'd like to again remind you of the server rules:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Take this time to reflect and think about future actions. Your ban will be lifted in 3 days.

1 minute ago, Cayia said:

Thank you for appealing.

Based on your previous history of player disrespect that we do have noted, the ban will not be lifted prior to the 3 days it is active for. I'd like to again remind you of the server rules:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.

Take this time to reflect and think about future actions. Your ban will be lifted in 3 days.

I would Enjoy another "admins" insight.

Seeing as nothing was directed towards you or another player in this situation, I will not accept a response from you.

Thanks

• Like 3
Just now, Virgoth said:

@Clint Westwood have i not talked to you about being disrespectful in chat? Just the weekend with you Jerry and Jennifer!  I really do think maybe you should reflect on your actions ingame. Provoked or not, Every action has consequences. Don't get dragged in to hurtful or disrespectful conversation. Have a Great day!

You've never talked to me other than saying you had a gun that could delete bases and how you were supposed to get rid of it but didnt. 

That's literally all you've ever said to me.

• Like 3
Just now, Virgoth said:

@Clint Westwood Not going to argue over this. We both know i had to tell your enough With the Jennifer, and Jerry ordeal this last weekend multiple times. And that is just one instance. I have put in my 2 cents.

Nothing was directed to me exclusively and I never got a warning. Admins made a general statement to stop saying firm. 

Then a few days ago I talked to rose and told her I'm going to chill out so I did and got banned for literally nothing judging by her reason being admin disrespect then switched to player disrespect when I never got a warning popup or a talking to about it. 

Thanks

• Like 2

Making comments on here that does not further or help the appeal is fruitless. Only thing is just more hurt feelings. This is just a 3 day appeal and Clint has recognized the issue and will do as directed. I know Clint for awhile and as most Rusters you need thick skin with comments but sometimes it goes too far. We move on! This again is a DAMN game! You all need to take it easy!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JediDrift said:

Making comments on here that does not further or help the appeal is fruitless. Only thing is just more hurt feelings. This is just a 3 day appeal and Clint has recognized the issue and will do as directed. I know Clint for awhile and as most Rusters you need thick skin with comments but sometimes it goes too far. We move on! This again is a DAMN game! You all need to take it easy!

I just want to know why I was banned for "oh nooo"

• Like 1
Just now, JediDrift said:

I don't know what the "oh nooo" mean but from my scan in the day of ban was insightful.

4:46 PM Clint Westwood: dumbass

7:04 PM Clint Westwood: shut up kov

7:05 PM Clint Westwood: clowin havin ass

7:05 PM Clint Westwood: bro come say that to my asshole

7:07 PMClint Westwood: kov you still mad?

Myself and kov had told her that we were joking and we were indeed joking. Feel free to ask kov or post his responses aswell. 

And that dumbass was to a guy banned for racism trying to join back.

I know you and your tom foolery and it's a case by case on how chat logs gets misinterpreted. If I didn't know you and looked at your BM I would've engaged you the same way this has been treated. Former admins notes dictated the action. Further actions will be with head admins so for us we can only just banter and ask what if....

11 hours ago, JediDrift said:

I know you and your tom foolery and it's a case by case on how chat logs gets misinterpreted. If I didn't know you and looked at your BM I would've engaged you the same way this has been treated. Former admins notes dictated the action. Further actions will be with head admins so for us we can only just banter and ask what if....

Bet. Thanks jedi.

Edited by Clint Westwood