Bannned AU Scourge Suremeet

can i please be unbanned? i wont touch fireworks again since i apparently launched a racist symbal which i didnt mean todo or remeber doing so i may have loaded it in accidently from my saved patterns. im not a racist person i didnt mean todo anything other then spam 20 fireworks during the night.

I am truely sorry that it happened and i asure you that it will never happen again i wont craft any more fireworks nor touch another firework and ill remove the saved pattern that is rasict

i truly enjoy playing this server and really hope that i get 1 more chance to return 

Edited by Suremeet
  • Staff

Thank you for appealing. 

With the current cancel culture in the world, racism in all aspects of society is being closely scrutinized.  While we do understand that it still heavily permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Images such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. 

This is plainly stated on the server's loading screen before you enter.

Additionally, this is also stated on Facepunch's Terms of Service. 
https://support.facepunchstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007485418-Banned-for-Racism-Homophobia

Here are resources that you can explore to learn more:

guidetoallyship.com
https://guidetoallyship.com/

Anti-Racism Glossary

https://www.rwjbh.org/why-rwjbarnabas-health-/ending-racism/anti-racism-glossary/

Anti-Racism Resources

https://www.rwjbh.org/why-rwjbarnabas-health-/ending-racism/anti-racism-resources/

The ban will not be lifted.

You are solely responsible for what happens on your account. 
We wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

Well I would like to see proof that it was really me as I never got a warning you never actually came to check you just went off saying I was the only one who was launching fireworks which was not true as I handed out fireworks you just assumed straight up it was me and perm banned me with no warning no communication and not to mention almost 30 mins after fireworks was launched so how can you possibly just go off that I'd love some evidence or to speak with a higher staff member not one that is power happy as obviously your not doing your job correctly 

• Staff

It never gives me pleasure to ban any player.   Unfortunately the screen recording malfunctioned, so I can't  show you that.  The time delay was due to me watching you clean up and then launch more fireworks,  then doing the administration and writing the report.  You made the admission in DMs that you had the offending pattern in your collection, and inadvertently launched it. 

You can of course appeal to the AU Scourge head.

clean up then launch more fireworks? i launched 20 fireworks at once i only had enough gun powder to  make that many fireworks yes i admitted i had multiple saved patterns, i said id remove the saved patterns not once did i say i launched a racist symbol tho. honestly anyone can launch fireworks that have already been placed my patterns don't have names saved i click a random one and save it anyone could have lit it to launch it. you have no proof that it was me.

this is a unfair ban and poor admin work as you claim you "watched me" but yet it took 30 mins after fireworks to ban me when you could of gave me a warning you could of done multiple things not just instant banned when you felt like it. also how can you clearly notice 1 symbol if i had 20 fireworks all at the same time launched? it was just one big cluster of colour and i can promise the last one wasn't even a racist symbol unless a penis is racist? i have not done a single thing wrong since joining the server 95% of the time i just stayed quiet unless i was asking a question except the day you banned me i was answering "frosty's" questions 

i honestly think there is more to this ban then what your really saying because there would be some sort of proof there if it was just the fireworks. i think this ban includes someone else that got shitty with me over a public drop that they didn't get prior to me being banned and before i even touched a firework.

You let people be rude and say whatever they want over chat or when someone says that someone is being rude saying stuff through voice chat you ignore it but yet i "apparently" do one little thing and i get perm ban not a 24 hour ban or a 7 day ban i get perm banned from the server. how is that good for anything. im glad i didn't buy vip like i planned to because it would of just been a waste of money by the seems because of someone who abuses there power just a tiny bit because i haven't been on the server for a long time like most other people. to me it seems like your just trying to keep it happy for the regular players that have played the server for a long amount of time. you pick of the ones you think are gonna do something "YOU" don't like 

I really wanna take this up with the head admin in a private chat as this is really unfair