I"M BATMAN banned US Scourge

Hey why sure why i was ban, i know the owner of the Decaying Base. you made make it sound as if i was breaking into the base and blowing stuff up.  
i know ForusImprove, i saw his base was decaying, so i setup a TC to get his stuff and move it to to my base intill he came back on, i don't have time to keep up with the other 50k wood upkeep. 

i do not like how you used the word "Raiding", if you seen me moving stuff over, all you had to do was asked "hey what are you doing?" 

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

The simple fact that you did not move the victim's clones and berries to your base (even though you had available empty boxes) indicates to me that you took only what you desired.  You left the rest of his property to decay by emptying the contents of the TC you placed so that you could gain access to the victim's boxes.  You stole what you wanted and abandoned the rest.

This appeal is denied.  Ban remains in effect.  Server rules include no stealing, no raiding.

Hopefully, you will find a server that suits your playstyle in the future.

• Love 1

i was not able to get into his farm base as it was locked, i was not going to wait for to to fully decay to save his clones, if you really saw what happen you would of also soon his base was locked. by screenshots do you mean of me going into the base or just sever logs of seeing what i tried to save?  the new TC i placed did not have any things inside of it because the old one which the owner had broke due to decay of the base, as i said before i tried to save as much as i can from his base, it was very early in the morning so i didn;t have time to to farm up more wood for the massive base.   "Server rules include no stealing, no raiding" wasn't stealing nor it was raiding. 
seeing how it was you who banned me i feel like you hold something against me since you are the one who ban me, i would like other mods/admins to view this case. 

after looking at the other ban appeals, it seems most of your bans tend to be out right permanent bans. to me it looks like you are perma ban trigger happy. 
question did you try to talk to the owner of the base i so called "raided" ? and when you ban me did you try to put the items back into the owners base or did you let the base as it is? 

Players are discouraged from "saving" decaying bases as it looks the same as TC-hijacking a base.

It is my opinion that you did raid the other player's base.  When you placed your Tool Cupboard, you could very easily have opened up the farm portion to save the rest of that player's items.

Also, you did take the other player's tier 2 and tier 3 workbenches from that same farm area that you claim you were unable to enter.

As for the disposition of that player's items, things were left where they were.  That is part of letting things go their natural path.

I reject your request for an appeal.   In addition, another admin has reviewed this appeal.  That admin is in agreement with me.

The ban remains in effect.

"Also, you did take the other player's tier 2 and tier 3 workbenches from that same farm area that you claim you were unable to enter." you keep casing the "raid" on the fact i was not able to save everything. if you saw the farm base my friend had you would know i was not able to go inside, i did try to save as much as i can. 

"you could very easily have opened up the farm portion to save the rest of that player's items." did you see the upkeep on his base?  both he and myself did not have the wood needed to keep the base going,  he was not able to log in to due real life happening and i don't play rust everyday due to work and family. his base would of fully been wiped due to the decay.

"I reject your request for an appeal.   In addition, another admin has reviewed this appeal.  That admin is in agreement with me." i would like to see other mods/admins say it.

i was looking over some of the other bans, its kinda crazy racism gives a small time ban but saving a friends base gets you a full perma ban. 

Do you want me to get the owner of the base and have him tell you i tried to save his base?  i find this ban highly unfair, i never got any warnings nor did anything bad on the sever. 

• 4 months later...