US Scourge Ban - Krownixian

• Staff

Offender: Knownixian (Steam ID) (Battlemetrics ID)
Server: US Scourge
Time: 9:56 PM CST, 4/22/2023
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing and player harassment
More Info:

Per his previous ban found here, https://rustez.com/forums/topic/6016-ban-krownixian/, Krownixian had incurred multiple violations and was given a previously permanent ban.  The ban was lifted after further investigation, with the specific warning that "any further infraction of any RustEZ rule will result in a permanent ban".

Player had started insulting another player, that they had previous negative interactions with, accusing them of hacking or exploiting.  Given this continued disregard of the rules (in this case, rule #2, "no player disrespect"), combined with the aforementioned warning, a permanent ban has now been issued.

We wish you luck on your future Rust endeavors.

• Love 2

Go fuck yourself minty i didnt disrespect the fat slut she is. I stated possibilities that she could be fine with me I dont want to reply to get unbanned. if admins are gonna be that toxic and allow players to suck their dicks hard to get their way ill find a better server. or just make my own and actually make money unlike the fat fucks yall are looking for control over people for free. 

fuck making my own already have more money the the whole lot of the admins put together. A shame death chose some fucking slobs as admins and didnt put the work in to find actually competent people to make the game fun.

ill deal with you and your milf wife on my own. enjoy being losers

• Death locked this topic