Bannned AU Scourge- Trike

first off i didnt steal anything he let me use it to get home and then blink the entire time is calling me names and is getting nothing for it but i say smth back and get a ban at that point im just tryna get my wooden cabin down can i just be unban i understand blink is a vip so he gets special treatment but really isnt fair 

• Staff

All players are treated equally, regardless of VIP or financial contribution.

You did not have permission to take the boat from the players base while were AFK. 

10:11 PM Trike: thanks for the boat suckaaa

10:14 PM Trike: god dayum u hadd 4.4k lowgrade in this wtff

You then blamed another player, who was at another location for stealing the boat. You had to be forced to leave the boat, then continued to be toxic in the chat. You baited the player until they responded and then you made the comment which caused your ban.

The server rules summarized: 

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

The ban will not be lifted.

You are solely responsible for what happens on your account. 
We wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

i blamed blink cuz i literally asked in chat who stole my boat an blink said he did with hax so ofc i said it was him and the guy i had the boat from was my mate Q cleared that up when he was speaking to us both blink said way more than me so dont give me that bs abt no special treatment i guarantee anyone that pays towards ur server wouldnt get ban but just a warning keep being a money gobbling u power tripping cunt 

• Staff

All people involved in your removal of the server, and the actions leading to it, have all provided statements that contradict every one of your arguments. Unfortunately your accusations, insults and general tom-foolery in not just your appeal, but your private messaging of admins through Discord, all support the decision made already. Ban will not be lifted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1