Quarry Issues Megathread

Death

This is not so much of an issue as a question.  

On US Scourge the instanced quarries were disabled back on 2/10.  Since then it looks like the HQM and Sulfur quarries were re-instanced.  Will the stone quarry be re-instanced as well or has it been and did the contents I had in the quarry just disappear?

I don't really have a good way to know if it's instanced other than expecting to see what was in there when it was disabled re-appear.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I know the quarries have been buggy, but I've noticed something with the sulfur quarry. I have put around 60k in fuel over the past couple of weeks and when I return there is nothing to pick up. Thing is, if I put fuel in and actually watch the output, sulfur will come out. I don't know if this is a matter of the sulfur quarry output messing up or that perhaps it may not be instanced and other players are able to access everything. (This is on EU Scourge)

Us Scourge - Stone Quarry and HQM quarry wiped inventory overnight.

On 3/4/2021 at 1:41 AM, Death said:

I've released an update that should sort missing fuel and output. Please let me know otherwise. 🙂

Lost fuel and output from Stone quarry and HQM, sometime last night. Didn't have sulfur running.

• Staff

@Bart Incident was unrelated so sorry about that. We had an issue this morning that caused them to lose their contents.

Our US servers experienced a software failure this morning resulting in some plugin data loss. The loss is minor in comparison, but none the less we're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Effected Data
- Public Quarries
- Pipes (Survival only)
- Homes

• Like 1

• Staff
6 hours ago, Katawhopachop said:

SO, two days in a row, eating up my LGF like Pacman.... wtf... it ruins a players economy. Im done with it.  3 quarries for sure are bugged.  HQM, STONE and Sulphur. please at least reimburse the LGF. frustrating.

6 hours ago, a 3/0 sc lauan said:

Us pure, stone and HQ quarry both empty this morning after filling them before i logged last night.

They weren't saving correctly after the previous update. That's all sorted now. Sorry about that. 😞

• Love 1

I put 3k LGF in both the HQM and Sulfur quarries at about 6pm US Central time, and this morning at 6am USC i didnt have the chance to leave my groups base (lack of communication about code locks) and i couldnt go to get my resources... and after coming home from work at 2:30pm US Central time all my stuff is gone. fuel and resources.

I don't know how much of an issue it actually is but I leave quarries constantly running and check it once or twice a day. I play on EU Scourge and when I go for the first time, it combines the fuel I've put in into one stack. Like today it was a stack of 17k or so when fuel only stacks to 10k normally.