Quarry Issues Megathread

Death

• Staff
4 hours ago, Lillerune said:

i tryed hqm mine last nite . put 2k fuel in it on scourge EU  aprox 14:00 gmt .. today i found aprox 07:00 gmt  . nothing in it.. kinda dumb.  flip2flops was showing me how to use it . so he seen i did it btw.

1 hour ago, Applecore said:

I put about 900lgf in the stone quarry on EU Scourge about 24 hours ago. Just gone back and found no fuel and no stone

48 minutes ago, LiamJS_ said:

@Deathgoing by the last couple of messages for the EU Scourge and my message it seems like when daily wipe is coming around its intermittently wiping the inventory for the quarries.

Appreciate the follow up. Does this happen every restart or is it random?

Hello, it's the second  time i  let lgf overnight in every quarry ( 1 time 1k on all and 2nd time it was 1k on suflur and hqm ) on the Scourge US server and when i come back there is nothing left, no low grade and no loot.
When i do it during my playtime i can go sometime and loot it, add lgf there is no problem, but if I let the low grade for the night it will disapear.
First time : from ~01am to 11am UTC+1 ( 21 March )
Second time : from ~9pm (21 march ) to  7pm   UTC+1 ( now) (22 march )
Edit: I think it occur during the restart of server but i have no clue, or it must maybe have lgf inside all the time, I don't know but would be happy to be able to loot it after sleep and work.

Edited by Findus
adding time zone + maybe the reason

On US Scourge.

I mentioned this to @Death In game chat a few days ago but I don't think you understood what I was saying. For a week now I have not had to put LGF in any of the quarries. About two weeks ago on a server reboot I had what I call a admin stack. Thats where you end up with more in a stack that is normally allowed. My LGF I had in it ended up stacking to a single stack of 14K. I kept putting 5K LGF in each of the quarries each day when I cleared it out but the first slot still had the 14K stack. I eventually stopped putting LGF in it after a few days as I was getting more with Pure Tea in half an hour then what the quarry was giving me in a day. Its that time in the wipe where I wanted to save my LGF to sell off at the end of wipe. I kept checking the quarries waiting for my LGF to run out and noticed it only consumed LGF when I was in range and output was the normal amount. If I add LGF to the quarry it will consume the normal stack at normal rate, before it starts on the other stack.

Looks like something in the code where if stack is greater then 10K it consumes it at a greatly diminished amount.

1 hour ago, Death said:

@Etchy It may be possible that previously lost fuel is still in limbo allowing the quarry to still produce. Either way, there's a big update coming soon that'll address these issues.

Thats possible. It appears quarries consume 5K LGF per day (24 hours)?

On 3/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, Lillerune said:

i tryed hqm mine last nite . put 2k fuel in it on scourge EU  aprox 14:00 gmt .. today i found aprox 07:00 gmt  . nothing in it.. kinda dumb.  flip2flops was showing me how to use it . so he seen i did it btw.

FYI . i tryed overnite the lgf last nite too next day . both sulfur and hqm mine . and today it worked . Scourge EU . so random fault ..

@Death Hard to say how much I lost but on EU Scourge, server just came down for a few minutes for maintenance. Checked the quarries, fuel was in one giant stack (which I've mentioned) and definitely missing ore. Not worried about the ore personally this late in the wipe, just a heads up.

Unrelated, also did a weird thing with the garrison. Map had the icon, got there and there was just one crate waiting to be hacked.

Edited by rubiks-q-bert

On 4/4/2021 at 3:30 AM, Death said:

Forgot to mention this update had been released. Let me know if the issue still persists.

Hi Death, just want to say thank you, since more than 4 days ( the time I tryied it again for this wipe ) I no longer have problem with the quarries, I can let lgf inside overnight and nothing is missing 👌

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...