Quarry Issues Megathread

Death

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, fpv087 said:

no output or fuel consumed overnight au survival.

From Announcements on Discord, from Death:

"Starting this morning, public quarries will be temporarily deactivated as we slowly implement the reworked public quarry system. They will be disabled for 72 hours to give players time to remove their resources and for us to run tests to ensure stability. The new system will greatly improve server performance and stability and solve the data persistent issues that would sometimes cause fuel and resources to be wiped. There will be additional updates as well shortly to address hud bugs, map lag and other recently reported bugs. Sorry for the ping, I thought this would be helpful for players to know so they don't lose resources during the change!"

Quarries will be turned off for 2 more days. During this time, remove your resources and fuel so that you don't lose them! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

AU scourge, pretty sure i had lgf in stone and hqm, it was empty today. Other players also saying quarry was empty (unlikely to report here as we swim in lgf.) i understand its from the AU server being patched yesterday however the only mentions of being cautious on discord around quarries was for US servers. 🥲

• Sad 1

Have some bad news sadly...

Yesterday after the last update Death released, I've put 1k lgf each in sulfur and stone quarries, I've let these run overnight.

Today I went to loot, got 2000 sulfur from the sulfur quarry (I'm assuming 2000 sulfur is the right amount for 1k lgf? Idk..)
But the stone quarry had no output at all and lgf was gone.

This is on EU Scourge.

Edited by Ouchmousie
  • Like 1

US-Survival, put 10k LGF in each of the quarries, got an average/good outpost as long as I was monitoring them [2 hours later, 4 hours later]. came back 8 hours later to find no ore, no LGF. this was prior to the release of the new updates Death put out. Put another 10k LGF in the quarries as a test [I can afford it] after the updates today. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...