Oozh's/Judge Booty's Ban appeal (please help lol)

Hey! ive been a donor and a player on this server for years.. never been banned, i think my only warning was for a tc in a bad spot.. i renamed a key for a friend to be sarcastic and got banned for innapropreate language. i have the video of it happening (check the end of the clip)

I would love to get back on asap! this is one of the only servers i ever use.. hoping this isnt a perminant ban for a key that otherwise would've been renamed or destroyed pretty quickly.. (our car setups dont last long)

Sorry again.. thanks for the awesome servers.
  • Confused 1

Thank you for appealing your ban.

The word you used is a homophobic slur and is not allowed to be used anywhere on RustEZ servers or in the Discord. There is zero tolerance for its use. This includes in game chat, voice chat, on notes, keys, and sleeping bags. This is completely unacceptable behaviour and goes against our server rules. We do not tolerate player disrespect or homophobia. Especially the use of a terrible slur with a history of being extremely hurtful and offensive.

Things such as player history have no impact on our decisions when looking at appeals for language bans. For more information, please see this FAQ topic here.

The ban will not be lifted.

-Alexa

• Love 1

Look I'm super bummed and sorry about this. I loved this server and wouldn't say this to anyone in serious meanings. I've knows my friend for YEARS and we mean 0 offense by it to eachother, and are quite open about our sexualities lol.. he took 0 offence by it as we commonly make childish remarks.. we are more saddened by the ban then any other feelings towards our situation. it was going from my inventory to his for him to try driving our new car, in which i figured he wouldve turned around on his chair (sitting behind me) and yelled at me or something lol.. I know he wouldn't have left it like that for the exact reason of risking a ban or upsetting someone. If i knew it'd be an insta ban by console I would have never said it. Its just some childish humor we have sometimes.. Is there absolutely nothing that can be done about this ban? 5 years and i've never said anything like this or had any issues i can think of.. This is extremely unfortunate over a dumb joke

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

The decision to not lift your ban is in line with how all staff handles Racism and/or Language ban appeals. The language you used on our server is inherently derogatory and is not welcome in any context

We do not lift bans for language which has only one usage, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

Player history, behavior, and positive contributions and interactions within our PvE community are not considered in an appeal for racism or language bans.  
Player member role (Subscriber, Vip etc.) is not considered in any ban appeal.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

The decision to not lift your ban is in line with how all staff handles Racism and/or Language ban appeals. The language you used on our server is inherently derogatory and is not welcome in any context

We do not lift bans for language which has only one usage, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

Player history, behavior, and positive contributions and interactions within our PvE community are not considered in an appeal for racism or language bans.  
Player member role (Subscriber, Vip etc.) is not considered in any ban appeal.

i understand. i just really wish someone could hear me out on a bit more of a private term.. less public then this at the least. there is definitely some more explaining to be done here that cant be had in public lol. ive loved this server since allycat was still an admin and quite frankly only play for this server and would extremely miss it. this whole situation is nothing short of embarrassing on my behalf.. As stated its a bit hard to explain to say the least..

• Haha 1

Welcome to the club bro.

Surely most people would agree that this is deserving of a temporary ban at most, considering it was not in the chat and not directed towards anyone.

They don't care to listen to your story mate, its all apart of the American Politically Correct bullshit. I love how they reference this "day and age of cancel culture" when they are the ones doing the cancelling. C'mon guys, no one is going to cancel your small server in one of the most toxic game communities.

God forbid any of these admins step into the real world or a pvp rust server!

Rough as guts that you were a donor too, I'm sure glad I never ended up donating.  If I were Death, I'd be pissed that you guys are banning players who contribute funds towards the server.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, B1ackhawk307 said:

Surely most people would agree that this is deserving of a temporary ban at most, considering it was not in the chat and not directed towards anyone.
 I love how they reference this "day and age of cancel culture" when they are the ones doing the cancelling. C'mon guys, no one is going to cancel your small server in one of the most toxic game communities

Rough as guts that you were a donor too, I'm sure glad I never ended up donating.  If I were Death, I'd be pissed that you guys are banning players who contribute funds towards the server.

the admins here are kinda rediculous.. 5 years, NEVER said something like this before... i make one shitty joke to a friend who sits beside me and i get a lifetime ban? we were frequent buyers and supporters on the store (buying jacks, vip, etc) and we STILL get banned over some stupid ass "cancel culture" that doesn't even exist on this game.. let alone on steam. 

Currently the only cancel culture on this game is these admins, who aint even been on this server let alone an admin as long as ive been playing on this srver alone.. its fuckin pathetic man. if we're banned i think i know why they havent flagged our forum accounts... makes them look good. 

Oh well, theyll have to survive off kids stealing moms credit card or soon-to-be banned players for making simple mistakes. their admin laughed at me on their discord over this too, tried deleting the chat before i seen it... too bad i seen it. theyre disgusting man, laughing at people who are in the community, and THEIR community, 0 help or anyone who will hear me out.. its just insane. its alright though i found a new server.. bet your ass their getting my donations instead lol. these guys pay $90 a month for their server...they wanna charge $5 for small in game stuff and act like gods for it.. fuck that man. ill give it to someone who deserves it.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Granny locked this topic