Jump to content

Death

Staff
  • Posts

    16,337
  • Joined

Everything posted by Death

  1. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 5.20.20
  2. This is a game bug but I've increased the max limit to help.
  3. Changed Status to Working
  4. Changed Status to Closed
  5. Changed Status to Working
  6. Death

    Heli Glitched!

    Changed Status to Closed
  7. Death

    Heli Glitched!

    This was likely a personal attack helicopter. If it strays from its patrol area it's called back.
  8. Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 5.20.20
  9. Changed Status to Working
  10. This is already planned and would only be usable at Launch.
  11. I like the list portion to check stonks and other stats but I'm not onboard with remote vending machines.
  12. At this point I'm pretty sure every PvE server has it now. We're working on our own variant that fits the bill of our servers. No ETA as of now.
  13. Death

    Trades broken

    Changed Status to Released
  14. Changed Status to Released
  15. Changed Status to Released
  16. Death

    Trades broken

    Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 5.16.20
  17. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 5.16.20
  18. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 5.16.20
  19. Changed Status to Working
  20. Death

    Trades broken

    Changed Status to Working
  21. Changed Status to Working
  22. Death

    Trades broken

    No other reports to my knowledge. Is the player you're trading escaping the trade window?
  23. I remember this being an issue some time ago but I was under the impression it was fixed. I'll look into it tomorrow and hopefully have a fix then.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.