Jump to content

Death

Staff
  • Posts

    16,337
  • Joined

Everything posted by Death

  1. Changed Version to 2.17.21
  2. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 2.17.20
  3. Changed Status to Working
  4. Changed Status to Working
  5. Being worked on as we speak so won't be much longer. In the meantime, I've reverted back to the old system. I never intended it to take this long to complete the new system but I've been fighting a cold/flu for the past few days so progress has been very little.
  6. Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 2.15.21
  7. Changed Status to Fixed
  8. Changed Status to Working Changed Priority to Medium
  9. Changed Status to Released
  10. Changed Status to Released
  11. Changed Status to Released
  12. Changed Status to Released
  13. Changed Status to Closed
  14. Was unable to reproduce. I think this may be related to them decaying rather than despawning.
  15. Changed Status to Working Changed Priority to High
  16. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 2.15.21
  17. Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 2.15.21
  18. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 2.15.21
  19. Changed Status to Released
  20. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 2.15.21
  21. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 2.15.20
  22. Death

    /sil US Pure

    Changed Status to Working
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.