Jump to content

Death

Staff
  • Posts

    16,337
  • Joined

Everything posted by Death

  1. I was still unable to reproduce the reported bug. However, I have identified a few other issues that may have contributed to the bigger picture. Let me know otherwise!
  2. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 1.11.21
  3. Changed Status to Working
  4. Death

    ban

    An admin will be with you shortly to address this. Thank you for your patience!
  5. Changed Status to Closed
  6. This was disabled intentionally. Sorry for not giving a proper heads up, I've been toggling things frantically to better understand recent performance issues. I lost track of what has been toggled. Unsure how long it will be disabled but it will be back.
  7. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 1.11.21
  8. I was unable to reproduce this issue, however, I did identify a few potential instances this could occur and have added fallbacks to hopefully resolve any residual issues. Other improvements Improved saving Improved caching Now writing from cache instead of prefetching instances
  9. Changed Status to Closed
  10. Was increased as a way to temporarily disable it.
  11. @kNoN have a look at our store FAQ https://rustez.com/faq/5-store-faq/
  12. Changed Status to Working
  13. Do you really need a rule NOT to be racist? I find it appalling that that's your defense for being racist. With that aside, it is clearly stated in our server's description and /rules. We have a zero tolerance for racism and unfortunately I'm unable to lift your ban at this time. I hope you understand.
  14. Changed Status to Pending
  15. Not able to reproduce any issues. Could you specify which vending machine and perhaps note the angle your player model is at when interacting with it?
  16. Changed Status to Working
  17. Changed Status to Released
  18. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 1.9.21
  19. Sorry about that. Everything should be good to go now.
  20. Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 1.8.21
  21. Changed Status to Released Changed Server to Scourge Changed Version to 1.8.21
  22. Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 1.8.21
  23. Death

    nvm

    You can cancel it from https://rustez.com/clients/billing-agreements/ or from PayPal. Either way works.
  24. Changed Status to Working
  25. Changed Status to Working
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.