Feedback & Suggestions

Death

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I have something that I feel like would help or make gameplay better

: Making test generator easy'er to get via points shop I feel like this would improve the overall performance of the server. So people don't use windturbin's 

: Adding 3rd person to vehicles I played on a server where you could go in first person this is probably a plugin since I have seen it on over 5 role play servers 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues placing the Snow Machine after this last wipe? I know they’re finicky as it is, but I literally can not place a snow machine anywhere around my base. It keeps saying “line of sight, can not build here, and I don’t have permission to build here”. What message I get depends on where I’m trying to build. But it’s weird it says I dont have permission whenever I’m standing between two of my foundations. 

So my first suggestion is allowing the snow machine deployable to be placed on floors and foundations. This would allow higher placements (rooftops and platforms) to make the snow falling look more logical, as well as always have a flat/buildable surface to place it. 

second request is a Holiday/Christmas station for the radio. I edited my files to add stations, but I’m assuming they didn’t work because they’re not server side. 

Please and thank you

• Like 2

• Staff
3 hours ago, iamEROS said:

Is anyone else having issues placing the Snow Machine after this last wipe? I know they’re finicky as it is, but I literally can not place a snow machine anywhere around my base. It keeps saying “line of sight, can not build here, and I don’t have permission to build here”. What message I get depends on where I’m trying to build. But it’s weird it says I dont have permission whenever I’m standing between two of my foundations. 

So my first suggestion is allowing the snow machine deployable to be placed on floors and foundations. This would allow higher placements (rooftops and platforms) to make the snow falling look more logical, as well as always have a flat/buildable surface to place it. 

second request is a Holiday/Christmas station for the radio. I edited my files to add stations, but I’m assuming they didn’t work because they’re not server side. 

Please and thank you

You can request radio stations to be added here by following the format.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since it is PVE I would love to see more custom monuments with various scientists in them (including heavies). I know custom monuments require a TON of work, but they really add to the experience of a server and give it a unique feel. I have seen underground areas with extra Bradley's, old mansions littered with scientists, etc. I am new to the server, but in the few weeks I have been on here, Bradley and giant excavator is usually already done/occupied. Adding a second one on the map may help alleviate the issue if not being able to do those monuments very often.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the unfortunate but non avoidable downtime of EU servers, would it be possible to implement logging of players interactions with instanced oil and jack pumps. As of now admins are unable to determine the amount to which players loose during unforeseen problems therefor cannot compensate. Speaking from personal loss of crude, the helplessness adds insult to injury to the problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make it so blue names can't type in chat at all?
Only VIPs & subscribers should be able to type into public chat.

Also, mute all admins permanently. Admins can only interact with players by sense of smell or US postal mail.

These are the best suggestions and should be implemented ASAP.

Glad I could contribute.

21 minutes ago, Meatlauncher said:

Can you make it so blue names can't type in chat at all?
Only VIPs & subscribers should be able to type into public chat.

Also, mute all admins permanently. Admins can only interact with players by sense of smell or US postal mail.

These are the best suggestions and should be implemented ASAP.

Glad I could contribute.

Youre Funny Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think we could instanced GE next wipe and either limit how much diesel someone can run per day OR adjust the amount of diesel it takes to run let’s say 10 diesel runs it for 1 minute vs the norm which is 1 diesel runs for 2 minutes. The reason I bring up the adjustment up is to avoid  extremely fast resource scaling.

Edited by JayOnyx

I would like to throw my hat in for some Raidable bases 😄 all this NetWorth just sitting here would be a good time against some different tiered & instanced raid bases.  Maybe some wandering Boss like NPC's that have large amount of arsenal and take a lot to down would be pretty wild as well o_O

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://umod.org/plugins/trashcan

Everyone needs a proper trashcan.

4KVSkud.jpeg

Having tested this one out personally, I cannot recommend it enough. I believe it would help significantly to reduce the entity count.

No one needs 16 crates of coal, nor just tossing all kinds of random stuffs on the ground or in the open water hole in your base... not very "environment friendly".

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty new here (2 maybe 3 weeks)  I really enjoy the scourge server after spending hours server hoping looking for maps with zombies, the zombies and Community I stumbled upon on the US scourge server is delightful. the admins are always helpful if needed and the server is setup in a way that I easily become emersed into the game and the RP with others every time I log in. defiantly gonna be recommending these server to friends who are looking to for a chill place top vibe in rust 

much love and thanks for being amazing 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2018 at 12:24 PM, Death said:

Suggestions for our Scourge PvE server. All feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

Could I get unbanned please, I have an explanation in a post somewhere in forums. Idk how it all works. Never been banned. Ty, good suggestion 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

A suggestion for the difficulty: Have the zombies increase in durability/strength the longer they remain alive. At least so they remain a challenge for the players with full endgame kits as well. The ones near the spawn coast get killed relatively fast, so it shouldn't prove too hard for new spawns to make their way, but the ones at the opposite coastlines/dirt paths tend to be left alone after the first week of wipe.

This should increase the difficulty a bit without causing extra strain on the server by having more zombies spawn.

Just an idea. Not sure if it's been suggested before, I couldn't find any mention at least.

I'm finally returning after over a year, I've been on other servers with multiple bradley spawn sites, a skill tree, and an advanced  cooking mod that let you get anywhere from small buffs like 100 seconds of comfort, to insane buffs like massive regeneration, comfort, and 600 health for two hours.

But they just botched their bradley program and went pay to win. So I'm hoping for a better time and returning here hoping things have changed.
I mention those others and I am posting here in hopes that I can recommend the multi brad spawn, like multiple locations and unique pathing in those locations, and the skill tree mod.