Feedback & Suggestions

Death

• 2 months later...

Ability for admins to see who turned off/on switches and industrial conveyers or make it so other players can't. I was griefed twice today by people turning off my conveyers which stopped my charcoal production and by turning on a switch which burnt out all my igniters and the admins say they aren't included in the logs

• 4 weeks later...

things Id like to see installed:

skins for auto's and flying machines

end of wipe skin achievement to draw in players.  be it an award or found; maybe paid for with the large amount scrap.

things that are annoying:

lessen the range I can hear horses stomping and pump jacks. 

the sound of rubber suits when running  is also annoying. 

some zombies when stuck or if you're above them, dont seem to take damage.

• 1 month later...

I am a bit done with the leaderboard, there is 1 or maybe more people who build useless high towers to get the longest distance headshot kill for the leaderboard.

Rust works with a view lenght, so if you build a high tower on a cliff 2 grids of a road you will get max distance, its that easy. Go on the top of your tower and shoot every gun..

On EU Scourge its allready like 370m. Nobody will exceed that. So the fun is totally gone for other players.

So my suggestion is to wipe the leaderboardstats every week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...