Feedback & Suggestions

Death

• Staff
13 hours ago, TimmySucks said:

Building restrictions? I cannot play here anymore due to getting 10 fps everywhere to overcrowded areas

The first week of a wipe is always rough due to all the new buildings. Inactive purge will kick in soon and get rid of all the abandoned bases to help improve client performance.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Staff

Scourge means punishment.
We have levels for mining, woodcutting and crafting. Is it possible to have another level? Like a difficulty level.
The more damage you do to Brad, Heli, NPC garrison the more it increases the difficulty level. The higher the difficulty level the less your rockets/ammo/c4 do damage at these events and the more you will need to use to take them down. It's a disadvantage to be doing many of these events every day (without a bigger cost/challenge.) It's reset every 3 months like the others.
i know i've suggested something pretty much on the surface and underneath would require a complex amount of math, to working out exactly how much damage is to  a level and then to what amount that player does less damage.
Do let me know if it's not clear or exists somewhere else already 🙂

20 minutes ago, TiffDust said:

Scourge means punishment.
We have levels for mining, woodcutting and crafting. Is it possible to have another level? Like a difficulty level.
The more damage you do to Brad, Heli, NPC garrison the more it increases the difficulty level. The higher the difficulty level the less your rockets/ammo/c4 do damage at these events and the more you will need to use to take them down. It's a disadvantage to be doing many of these events every day (without a bigger cost/challenge.) It's reset every 3 months like the others.
i know i've suggested something pretty much on the surface and underneath would require a complex amount of math, to working out exactly how much damage is to  a level and then to what amount that player does less damage.
Do let me know if it's not clear or exists somewhere else already 🙂

That's just a bad idea to be quite frank. If it reset every 3 months, literally no one would do them month 2 and 3 and probably even the later half of month 1.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff
8 hours ago, DIO Brando said:

Make Sedan Drops faster to fall because its so damn slow you can get to the area faster by running instead. Sedans still despawn even if on Car Lifts so it feels weak as hell

Their current drop speed is actually all to do about physics. The faster they fall, the more likely they plunge through the terrain. This is still an open issue we're trying to resolve.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

19 minutes ago, DIRTYBOMB90 said:

When fireworks are lit & don't go off there's no way to pick them up so the only option is to destroy the floor it's placed on. 

I have reported this as a bug at the following link:

Please feel free to add any more comments or details to the bug report! Thanks 😄

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Community Center would be a welcome addition to the /home free list. I keep forgetting to drop a fresh bag nearby since I am only on for the first couple of days of the week and they despawn. 

Unless I have to build a shitshack nearby and make it a paid /home. 😞

• Love 1

Hoarding cars for sale should be warned. This is a PVE server, we have no way of stopping scumbags from doing this. We had something for horses but nothing for cars? I just don't see how this is fair. This just reminds me of devs who don't play their own games.

25 minutes ago, TwistedZB said:

Hoarding cars for sale should be warned. This is a PVE server, we have no way of stopping scumbags from doing this. We had something for horses but nothing for cars? I just don't see how this is fair. This just reminds me of devs who don't play their own games.

Admins moderate this on an as-needed basis.

If it's happening on your server post in #help on our Discord and tag the server with a note about it so admins are aware. You can also send us a Help ticket with the details if you prefer not to post in a public forum.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Mister Dobalina said:

Are there clear cut rules for car vendors posted anywhere? I feel like these issues could be caught easier if everyone knew what the rules were. I’ve heard varying conflicting rules over the past few wipes

Not clearly posted anywhere but it was said in this thread, 10.

https://rustez.com/forums/topic/4145-car-limit-2-or-3-per-team

"It's not OK to hoard world spawn items and prevent others from enjoying this aspect of the game.  if we see someone stockpiling cars, we'll remove the vehicles from their base (leaving an appropriate number for the player or team) to allow the cars to respawn in the wild.

Car dealerships are a pretty big part of the player economy. We're using 10 as a guideline for shops and only if players automate it to ensure the vehicles can be purchased when the shop owner is offline. This also may change as we look at how many vehicles are spawning and the impact it has on gameplay and how many players are setting up this kind of shop on a specific server."

Edited by rubiks-q-bert
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Not clearly posted anywhere but it was said in this thread, 10.

https://rustez.com/forums/topic/4145-car-limit-2-or-3-per-team

"It's not OK to hoard world spawn items and prevent others from enjoying this aspect of the game.  if we see someone stockpiling cars, we'll remove the vehicles from their base (leaving an appropriate number for the player or team) to allow the cars to respawn in the wild.

Car dealerships are a pretty big part of the player economy. We're using 10 as a guideline for shops and only if players automate it to ensure the vehicles can be purchased when the shop owner is offline. This also may change as we look at how many vehicles are spawning and the impact it has on gameplay and how many players are setting up this kind of shop on a specific server."

Thank you RQB. One general rule mentioned there is something that I see being broken regularly, which is allowing round-the-clock access to the vehicles. Last wipe the economy was so broken that selling them at all hours was impossible, because you can’t set prices higher than 9,999 scrap.

With that being said, my suggestion would definitely be to post those rules somewhere more visible. It’s hard to report something if you don’t know the guidelines. For example, that post says 10 cars, but I’ve been told a max of 5-7 per dealer. Would be nice to have something concrete that we can refer to when there might be an issue. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mister Dobalina said:

Thank you RQB. One general rule mentioned there is something that I see being broken regularly, which is allowing round-the-clock access to the vehicles. Last wipe the economy was so broken that selling them at all hours was impossible, because you can’t set prices higher than 9,999 scrap.

With that being said, my suggestion would definitely be to post those rules somewhere more visible. It’s hard to report something if you don’t know the guidelines. For example, that post says 10 cars, but I’ve been told a max of 5-7 per dealer. Would be nice to have something concrete that we can refer to when there might be an issue. 

I've said for awhile now, all the rules need to be re-worked, re-worded and posted somewhere publicly so people can refer to them as needed. Rather than have to rely on an admin who may or may not be around and may or may not interpret it differently than another admin (it happens).

why not make a channel in discord for each server like one for pure one for survival and one for scourge that what they are posted for everyone to see and it is usually a high recommendation to join discord for the server anyways so seems like a tedious task to start with but after it is set up should be able to kept up pretty smoothly

• 4 weeks later...

Played this server for a week and love it.

Just wondering is there any chance to get some additonal plugins of raidable bases other than only current 1hr garrisons.

Maybe bases of different levels with different loot to raid, So that not only top players will be able to do these events but everyone can participate,

even with satches and jackhammers 😛

Found a popular plugin as below, but probably many other plugins out there:

https://umod.org/plugins/raidable-bases

• Like 1

I would like to see more custom monuments and possibly make it where there is more events and stuff on the map trying to kill you for this is pve so need the environment to be more deadly plus could we get more custom maps just trying to think of ways for there still be loot and things to do for US Scourge has so many people and it seems not enough monuments and places to get items from

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I suggest to change the radio of the workbench distance to craft to your entire base zone, cuz its a bit annoying to go up and down all the time, (like in my case cuz my base is a turret), if u are planning on build diferent things on the diferent places of your base.

• Like 3