Jump to content

Death

Staff
  • Posts

    16,337
  • Joined

Everything posted by Death

  1. Death

    Parachuting

    @Sararainmaker Originally, instead of spawning on the beach, you'd spawn in parachuting and have somewhat control over where you landed. This was to prevent players from getting gobbled up by zombies on first spawn. I've since then implemented safeguards to prevent this without the need for parachutes but I felt it added a nice aesthetic. Parachutes were removed due to collision issues.
  2. I'm optimizing and rewriting the back-end as I go through the bug reports which is why most of my attention is on that right now. I'm sharing this to let you know I am actively monitoring this thread and occasionally send a reaction to let you know I seen it.
  3. Death

    Parachuting

    Doing a quick poll to see how many miss the parachuting mechanic on respawns. I've been debating re-adding it in a more stable form as well as the option to parachute on demand from high points or air vehicles. If you vote, let me know your thoughts!
  4. Death

    jpipes

    Changed Status to Released Changed Version to 8.19.20
  5. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 8.18.20
  6. Changed Status to Working
  7. Death

    Horse Rapture

    Changed Status to Working
  8. Death

    Horse Rapture

    We've tweaked population groups to re-balance world spawned vehicles, including horses. It seems there is no hierarchy when cleaning up population groups so it randomly removed the overflow regardless if it was inuse. I will be adding more measures going forward to ensure it only removes unclaimed vehicles. Sorry about that
  9. Changed Status to Closed
  10. Death

    ezsalvage

    Changed Status to Released
  11. Changed Status to Released
  12. Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 8.15.20
  13. Changed Status to Working
  14. Death

    ezsalvage

    Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to 8.15.20
  15. Changed Status to Closed
  16. This isn't currently possible as we're unable to see who a player has muted. I will be closing this for now but will re-open if a solution is made available.
  17. Death

    vending

    Changed Status to Working
  18. Changed Status to Closed
  19. This was removed from the game by Facepunch in what seems to be an attempt to slowly phase out quarries. I can re-implement this on our modded servers but not our vanilla. We will be phasing out quarries from Pure later this year.
  20. Changed Status to Working
  21. Changed Status to Closed
  22. I've passed this report off to the plugin's developer.
  23. Changed Status to Working
  24. I believe this is an issue with the sheer amount of plumbing on the server processing at the same time. I will see if there isn't anything we can do on our end to address the issue.
  25. Changed Status to Working
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.